2016年11月16日星期三

Rubber Magnet Tape 20161117
Rubber Permanent Magnet Manufacturer China Rare Earth Magnet Limited


Look for Magnet Tape Without the Glue:
I found your webpage when searching for a permanent magnet manufacturer.
What I'm looking for is a magnet tape without the glue. I would like a magnet tape about *** width and it should be possible to fold it around so it sticks to it self without it breaking into 2 pieces. Like it suppose to hold something together. Strength, I would prefer around *** gram per cm.
Rubber Magnet Tape














Magnet Tape Manufacturer China Rare Earth Magnet Limited:
According to my understanding, you need a rubber magnet with tape on one face, and the rubber magnet need to be folded in half and stick together by adhesive tape.
So what's the application of this kind of magnet?
Please correct me if there is any miscommunication.
 
Permanent Magnet Details:

What I need is a magnet band, rubber band. It looks and feels like a magnet tape but without the tape.
The ones that I have tried for now, I have noticed that it seems like it is made magnetic on only one side. And it is sideways 2-3mm layers of plus, minus, plus, minus, plus.
What I would like is magnet band, no glue or tape, with only one side being plus and one side being negative, so when you fold it, it would pull towards it self.

Rubber Magnet Manufacturer China Rare Earth Magnet Limited:
I think you are looking for rolls of rubber permanent magnets with multi-poles magnetization on one side.
If so, please could you provide the complete size (width x thickness x length) of the rubber magnets  you need. We will check whether the size is producible.

Tags: Rubber Magnets, Magnet Tape, Permanent Magnet, Magnet Manufacturer, China Magnet, Rare Earth Magnet


2 条评论:

  1. China Rare Earth Magnet Limited manufactures permanent magnet tape with rubber magnets material.

    回复删除
  2. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除